Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Speedy Web Services's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Speedy Web Services's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Speedy Web Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Speedy Web Services's web site are provided "as is". Speedy Web Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Speedy Web Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Speedy Web Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Speedy Web Services's Internet site, even if Speedy Web Services or a Speedy Web Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Speedy Web Services's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Speedy Web Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Speedy Web Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Speedy Web Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Speedy Web Services has reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and takes care that the contents of each linked site meets minimal standards of accuracy, truthfulness and usefulness. As financial information may be personal and its usefulness may be dependent upon personal factors, users of this page should consult with authority sources before making any financial or legal decision.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Speedy Web Services's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of this Web Site
GetCashForBusiness.com is a service created by Speedy Web Services for the purpose of
assisting visitors in seeking the best funding options for business or personal use.
This site is not a financial authority site and cannot guarantee any funding. Please view authoritative articles and official financial guides before making any decision which type of funding to apply for.
Any other use of this site to spread false or inaccurate information or to mislead the public will constitute abuse. Any contact forms used must contain your accurate information. Any contact with the purpose of promoting fraud or deceptive practices will be at best ignored and be reported as necessary to protect website visitors. This includes social media and email based contacts.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.